Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sailing and Shooting

SRYC put together a Guy's trip.  There was a lot planned, but weather and a long time at the skeet range limited the activities.  We did get a good sail, lots of sporting clay shooting, and a belly full of crabs.  It was a lot of fun.  Tyler and Diogo came with me on the trip. 
I didn't shoot as well as I would have liked to.  It had been a few years since I shot last.  The mosquitoes were pretty heavy while shooting.

I found a leak in the hot water hose off of the water heater.  That explained some of the water.  I also found a good bit in the aft section from rain water.  I think I now have the two main sources of fresh water showing up in the bilge.  Its possible that some comes from the water tank as well, but I wont worry about that until I have the other two fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment